24” Pro-Style Lat Bar Cable Attachment with Swivel – The MBT-424R by CAP Barbell is a solid steel lat bar used for performing neutral grip front lat pulldowns on a cable pulldown machine. The MBT-424R features two neutral grip handles and a secondary area for performing other back or arm exercises using a pronated or supinated grip. Both gripping areas are fully knurled for a secure grip throughout each set. A centralized swiveling cable attachment easily hooks to carabiners and other cable clips and allows the bar to freely rotate removing any unnecessary stress from the wrists as the exercise is performed. The MBT-424R solid steel cable attachment is chromed for a long lasting finish in commercial gyms.
Have a question about this Pro-Style Lat Pulldown Bar Cable Attachment or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Solid Steel Pro-Style Lat Bar Cable Attachment Features and Specs:
- Includes: One 24” Lat Bar with swiveling cable attachment point
- Construction: Solid steel
- Gripping Area: Fully knurled for consistently secure grip during exercises
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Uses: Connect to high or low selectorized back machines to build thickness and strength throughout the lat muscles of the back. Can also be used for tricep extensions, bicep curls and front lateral raises
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects