Shaun T – Your Personal Choreographer
Shaun T has danced for the biggest names in the music industry and knows a thing or two about busting a move. Now, he’s going back to his dancing roots—and sharing that passion with you. He’ll be there every step of the way, guiding you through simple sequences that lead up to one seriously impressive dance routine that will get you moving—and into incredible shape!
Shaun T’s CIZE Dance Workout – Deluxe Kit
The End of Exercise
Step up your dance skills and get a sexy, slim, and toned dancer’s body faster! Get everything in the CIZE Base DVD Package, plus two calorie-crushing dance courses with faster-paced routines, and lose it! Guide with portion-control containers to get your eating on track for your hottest and healthiest body ever.
- 9 Hot Dance courses on 5 DVDs
- Get Started Guide
- Beginner, Advanced and Deluxe Calendar.
- Eat Up! Meal Plan
- Weekend Survival Guide
- 1-lb. Weighted Wristbands
- Lose it Guide
- 7 Portion Control Containers
- Protein Shaker Cup
- (NOT INCLUDED) BLACK weighted wristbands
Nine Dance Courses on Five DVDs
Master six exhilarating, calorie-scorching dance courses, each with fresh moves and music. We break down each routine, step-by-step, move-by-move, slowly building up to a full combination. By the end of the program, you’ll be totally confident in your incredible dance skills and sexy body!
Plus you get three Additional Dance routines!
1. Crazy 8s – 35 minutes after pushing play, you’ll master these hip dance moves. At the end you get to perform the routine to Hands in the Air originally recorded by Timbaland.
2. You Got This – Pick up the pace for an intense sweat, with fresh moves and a whole new vibe. You’ll put it all together to treasure, originally recorded by Bruno Mars.
3. Full Out – You’ve made it to Level 2 so get ready to get winded and wowed in this over-the-top, all-out, sweaty dance routine set to Lose My Breath, originally recorded by Destiny’s Child.
4. In the Pocket – Crank up the energy and the pace. Now you’re ready for even more new dance moves created and inspired by professional dancers, all choreographed to Problem, originally recorded by Ariana Grande.
5. Go for It – Ready to challenge yourself and show off your moves front and center? Before you know it, you’ll be performing to Pass that Dutch, originally recorded by Missy Elliott.
6. Livin’ in the 8s – CIZE can teach anyone to dance—any style—any pace—to any type of music. This final routine is a completely different dance experience, with an emotional finale to Sia’s Chandelier. Get ready for your music video!
7. 8 Count Abs – Strong abs and core are key for every great dancer. Work your abs on the floor and then perform the ab sequence to Headsprung, originally recorded by LL Cool J.
8. Get into It – That’s exactly what you’ll do in this fast-paced dance course where you learn a routine that’ll have your heart racing and your body incinerating calories. Dance your heart out and break a sweat to the song He ain’t with Me Now, originally recorded by RichGirl.
9. Turn it On – Challenge yourself to yet another intense dance combo that you can perform to WILD, originally recorded by Jessie J. You’ll be having so much fun, you’ll forget that fat is practically melting off your body!