We are so proud of this anti snore device and convinced of its results that we can offer you a ‘ROCK SOLID’ money back guarantee. So give it a go and should it not work for you, then simply send the complete used or unused device back to us for a full, no hassle refund within 30 days. So you’ve absolutely nothing to lose!!This device works for 98% of people so this could save you a lot of money when compared to the price of similar more expensive devices.
• New and improved TWIN HOLE design.
• Mandibular Advancement Device.
• Recommended by NHS Sleep Clinics around the country.
• DOCTOR and DENTIST APPROVED and 100% Genuine.
• Saves you money when compared to the price of similar more expensive devices.
• Proven to be more effective than alternative anti-snore products.
• Made from HIGH QUALITY THERMOPLASTIC renowned for performance and remoulding ability.
• Included: HIGH QUALITY mouthpiece (SEALED), handling tab applicator, protective case, easy to understand instructions.
• Breathe naturally through both nose and mouth for a more relaxing sleep.
• Clinically proven to reduce or eliminate snoring in 98% of cases.
Please be very wary of imitation anti-snore devices which are being sold on eBay. These devices are in fact sports gum shields.
Is snoring preventing you or your partner from getting a good nights sleep??
Well we have the answer you have been looking for!
So what is it?
It is an anti-snore device mouthpiece, also referred to as a Mandibular Advancement Device, which works by inserting the mouthpiece into your mouth and over your teeth. The mouthpiece is then molded to the shape of your mouth to ensure maximum comfort, and it gently holds your lower jaw in a slightly forward position while you sleep. This opens the airway in your throat and
Eliminates snoring. This product also prevents the user from grinding their teeth during the night.
Who should use it?
This anti snore device is designed for healthy adults wishing to eliminate snoring. This product is not suitable for children, for epilepsy sufferers or for those with tooth or gum problems, except under the supervision of a dentist or doctor.
How do you use it?
The first step is to mould the anti snore device mouthpiece to comfortably fit your mouth. Detailed step-by-step instructions are included. After this once-off fitting, you place the device into your mouth before going to sleep, and take it out when you wake. The device can be placed in the protective case provided between uses to allow it to dry and to protect it from dirt and damage.
How does it work?
The anti snore device mouthpiece gently holds your lower jaw in a slightly forward position while you sleep. This opens the airway in your throat which helps to reduce/eliminate snoring.
Instructions on how to use the device
1) From the front of the mouthpiece FULLY insert the handling tab applicator. This is to prevent the breather holes on the front of the mouthpiece from closing during the fitting process (do not remove the applicator until after step 7).
2) Boil the kettle and pour enough boiled water into a bowl so that the mouthpiece can be fully submerged. Also fill a separate bowl with cold water.
3) Place the mouthpiece into the hot for 9 seconds to soften the plastic. Don’t let the device touch the sides of the container.
4) Remove the mouthpiece from the hot water using the applicator handling tab and gently shake off the excess water. Use a tea spoon to aid removal and be careful not to scald your fingers.
5) While holding the applicator move your lower jaw into a comfortable forward position. Place the warm mouthpiece onto the lower jaw and bite down gently. (Remember that the more forward the lower jaw is, the better the result will be). The mouthpiece will be warm so take care.
6) Suck all of the air out of the mouthpiece and use your tongue, lips and fingers to press against the mouthpiece for a tight custom fit. Use your fingers and press on the front of the applicator to ensure the breather holes are fully open.
7) Once you feel your teeth have made a good impression remove the mouthpiece from your mouth while holding the applicator and place it into cold water for 1 minute to set the shape.
8) Remove the device from the cold water and take out the applicator. Insert the device into your mouth to check the fit. Repeat the procedure if required.